How do I find lost emails in Outlook
Find lost emails in Outlook:
You use Outlook to send and receive emails. But you also get emails which you don’t want to keep in your inbox folder or any folder for that matter. So you delete them but sometimes you also lose your important emails and you want to find these lost emails in Outlook. You can recover your lost or deleted emails in Outlook. If it has not been deleted then you can simply search for it but if deleted you need to recover it.
Steps to find lost emails in Outlook:
When you accidentally delete an item from your Outlook mailbox, then you can recover it most of the time. You can check for it in the deleted items folder. If you can't find it there, the next place you can look in the Recoverable Items folder and you can access this folder by using the Recover Deleted Items tool. Do you need to recover a deleted folder in Outlook for Windows? If yes, then you can recover a deleted folder (with all of its messages) if it's still in your Deleted Items folder. But you can not recover a folder that has been permanently deleted. But you can recover messages from the folder that you have deleted.
You can follow below steps to recover emails in Outlook that is still there in deleted items folder:
- Open Outlook and go to your email folder list, and then click Deleted Items.
- Now when you find the message, you can right-click it, and then click Move > Other Folder.
- Now in order to move the email message to your inbox, click Inbox, and then click OK.
- To recover other types of items, you can do one of the following:
- To recover a calendar item, right-click it, and then click Move > Other Folder > Calendar.
- You can recover a contact by right-clicking it, and then clicking Move > Other Folder > Contacts.
- You can recover a task by right-clicking it, and then clicking Move > Other Folder > Tasks.
You can follow below steps to recover email that is no longer in your deleted items folder:
If you can't find an item in the Deleted Items folder, then you can look for this email in the Recoverable Items folder. This folder is a hidden folder and items are moved to this folder when you do one of the following things:
- When you delete an item from the Deleted Items folder.
- When you empty the Deleted Items folder.
- When you permanently delete an item.
You can recover them by following below steps:
- Open Outlook and go to your email folder list. After that click Deleted Items.
- Now make sure Home is selected, and after that click Recover Deleted Items from Server.
- Now you can select the email you want to recover. Click Restore Selected Items, and then click OK.
Outlook technical support number:
If you have any technical problem with Outlook then talk to a technical expert for solution by contacting Outlook technical support number. Outlook customer care number
for instant help.Outlook customer care number for any information about Outlook dial
- Toll Free Number
- Phone / Remoter Support
- Unlimited Technical support
- 24/7 X 365 days Support
- 98% Customer Satisfaction
- Experienced & Certified Technicia