How to stop email going to junk Outlook
Stop Email going to junk Outlook
It happens sometime that Outlook treats a normal mail as junk mail and so you see that mails are going to junk folder in Outlook automatically. You find it difficult each time to put that mail from junk folder to your inbox, so you want to stop such emails from going to junk in Outlook. You can follow below process to do so:
If you see that a normal email has already been filtered to the junk email folder, you can mark this email and it’s sender as Not Junk to prevent it from going to junk folder in the future in your Outlook account. To do so follow below steps:
- First get into the Junk E-mail folder.
- Then select the email which you want to make as Not Junk.
- Then go to the Home tab, click Junk > Not Junk.
- After clicking Not Junk, a Mark as Not Junk dialog box will pop up, please check the Always trust e-mail from “email@example.com” box, and then click OK button.
Now you will see that the email will be moved to the original folder. And from now on, all emails sent from this sender will not be filtered to the junk email folder any more.
You can also add email sender’s address to the Safe Senders list to prevent email from going to junk folder. To do so follow below steps:
- First you need to select an email you want to add the sender to the Safe Senders list from the Junk folder.
- Then right click it, and then select Junk > Never Block Sender in the right-clicking menu.
Then a prompt box will pop up to remind you that the sender has been added to the Safe Senders list. Please click OK button. And this email address will not be filtered to the Junk folder from now on. This is how you can prevent mails from going to junk in Outlook.
How do you move junk mail to inbox?
The process to move junk mail to inbox has been mentioned above. You can follow it.
Outlook technical support number
If you are looking for help for your Outlook account then you can dial Outlook toll free number and get the solution that you are looking for.
Outlook customer service number
Similarly you can dial Outlook customer service number to get help against any technical issue that you are facing with your Outlook account.
Where do I find my spam folder in Outlook?
You should right click the mail account on the folder list. If you are using Outlook express then select Reset Lists. In case you are using Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013 then you should select Update Folder List.
- Toll Free Number
- Phone / Remoter Support
- Unlimited Technical support
- 24/7 X 365 days Support
- 98% Customer Satisfaction
- Experienced & Certified Technicia